My packaging

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParkSoap

Reaction score
I finally settled on packaging for my soap. I only plan to sell online at this point, so I'm OK with wrapping the whole bar. If I ever sell at farmers markets, I'd probably just set out a naked bar for see-n-sniff purposes. I really like the way this has turned out. :)

I wrapped with a sheet of dry waxed deli paper and tied with bakers twine (no tape or glue, the twine keeps it wrapped), then slid the paper labels under the twine. I want to avoid the use of any plastic or adhesives in my packaging, while still have a secure and pleasing package.

2013-04-06 19.08.41.jpg

Beautiful! I like the twine. I never thought of not using adhesive for packaging. Very creative while being environmentally friendly! I love it!!

Ha just read vkvenus's comment- I didn't copy on purpose- LOL...Thats funny- wrote my comment then looked...and yours were pretty much the same...great minds....

There's elegance in simplicity and the white label makes it look like a high-end product. It's absolutely stunning. I'm curious as to what is under the soap - care to post a pic or two? ;-)

Latest posts

Back