My new soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doubletake

Reaction score
Vanilla Poppyseed with ground Almond
I used a Warm Sugar Vanilla fragrance oil, and was told this would not turn the soap brown. Upon pouring the soap, it continued to turn an almost flourescent yellow! It was bright, like lemon. And this is the final cured result:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sea Foam Soap with ultramarine mica and a green oxide:

And Brown Sugar Pecan with Oatmeal, this has cinnamon in it for color, smells so darn good you could eat it! :wink:

www.delightfulsoaps.etsy.com

omg these are awesome! it's so awesome that ur soap looks like a poppyseed muffin! lol that's way cute!

My favorites are the Vanilla Poppyseed and Brown Sugar Pecan. Very nice!

The poppy seed one looks delicious, better put a disclaimer on it so people don't eat it! ;)

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback, and yes, the brown sugar pecan does smell good enough to eat.

I actually had someone try to take a bit out of my soap (a blackberry sample bar) at my local Farmer's Market. It was clearly labeled with a sign that it was soap; I guess she just got too greedy. What was worse, was that she proceeded to spew the soap chunks out all over our booth. :cry:

Nice soaps!

Too funny, I'd have loved to see that!

Latest posts

Back