My new mold and my "Blueberry"soap...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pug Mom

Reaction score
Here is the mold that my BIL made me for Christmas. My nieces (8 and 10) painted it for me...I LOVE IT!

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

And here is my soap that I just took out of the mold...it is supposed to be blue... :(

DSC_0016.jpg

And here are my helpers and biggest fans!!

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

x

that's great! did you know about it in advance? how did he know how to build a mold?

love your little helper's!

Re: x

heartsong said:
that's great! did you know about it in advance? how did he know how to build a mold?

love your little helper's!

I told them that I would love a mold for Christmas, knowing that my BIL is good with wood... I think he looked them up on line and so did my sister. I was hoping I would get one, but couldn't be sure...I was thrilled!

Very cool!
Love the piano hinge and the babies!

So special!!!! I can't decide which is more adorable.........the mold, the painting on the mold or the big eyes on that sweet puppy dog.

Digit

LOL I hinted and hinted and even sent a link to my son of Paul's site hoping I would get a mold for Christmas and I didn't. Hubby keeps saying don't buy one he can make it, but he has been saying it for years now. Maybe when I die he will make it for my headstone???????????

earthmother99 said:
LOL I hinted and hinted and even sent a link to my son of Paul's site hoping I would get a mold for Christmas and I didn't. Hubby keeps saying don't buy one he can make it, but he has been saying it for years now. Maybe when I die he will make it for my headstone???????????

Well I'm going to have some awesome specials later this month. Check in then! Thanks!

Paul

Back