my house smells like mary jane!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

honor435

Reaction score
hope the cop dogs dont come running, i just made goats milk soap with mary jane fo, it smells very earthy, kinda like i remember. I bought from aroma haven, peak was out of it.

ok, no one that ive asked likes it, should i rebatch with brownie fo?! my hubby wants the smell out of the house, its lingering. I better make some floral tomorrow, or fruity.

hmmm. Do you keep the windows closed to keep the smell in or open the windows and have the neighbors wonder what you've been up too! :lol:

Jude

i have one window open, i think hubby will like the smell, better than cherry!

I'm glad yours came out. The MJ FO I got smells awful! I'm not sure I'll even use it, ever! ICK!

I'm glad yours worked out too. Mine was a total flop. Don't remember right off where I got my cannibus/pot fo, have to go check the label in a minute to refresh my memory, but it smelled nothing at all like it was supposed to. Smelled like men in church. (how's THAT for irony!)

well im not sure it turned out, i dont really like the smell that much, i have a few people that want it. the ratings for this fo from aroma haven were only 2* out of 5, the place that has a good rating was peak, five stars.

Latest posts

Back