My first soaps in what seems forever!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynnz

Crafty Addict
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How fun it was to soap this week, finally have these cleaned and stamped and now resting up to get in my shower :). Used Made to Measure as my fragrance from BB and really loving it, reminds me of BB's Cool Waters which is a fav of mine. Happy soaping everyone.
P3190054.jpg

Glad to see you back Lyn :), I still have your soap from the last swap. I know I should have used it by now, come to think of it, I need a new soap in the shower, I'll get it out. The lather will be great after all this time. Hope you are well.

Last edited:
Glad to see you back Lyn :), I still have your soap from the last swap. I know I should have used it by now, come to think of it, I need a new soap in the shower, I'll get it out. The lather will be great after all this time. Hope you are well.
Oh my goodness, I had someone else message me today saying they still had soap! Hope you enjoy :)

They are absolutely beautiful <3 is that a drop swirl?
Yes this is a drop swirl and thanks :)

Do you do the colors with mica?
Yes I do, would you believe I still have a little of the very first Pop Micas that came out!. I cant remember the name of this one but can get it for you if you like it.

As always, your soap came out lovely!

IrishLass :)
Hellllllooooo nice to see you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I do, would you believe I still have a little of the very first Pop Micas that came out!. I cant remember the name of this one but can get it for you if you like it.

Please do...although I must admit I have a few health worries about mica. Can of worms, I realize.

Please do...although I must admit I have a few health worries about mica. Can of worms, I realize.
No worries, not wanting to open cans :) the Mica is called Zenith but I cannot tell you which supplier it came from as I purchased it off a woman here in NZ that is selling micas.

Lovely swirls.
Hey Isg lovely to see you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back