My first loaf!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patrice Ford

Reaction score
My first loaf!

Attachments

• First CP soap loaf.jpg
    First CP soap loaf.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 78
  • First CP soap slice.jpg
    First CP soap slice.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 76
Very pretty:)
Thank you! No color or fragrance, just soap. I just have very small air bubbles in it, but I know that I blended it a little too long just to be sure it was mixed well enough. I told my husband that the soap looked good and he said, "What does that mean? How the soap supposed to look?":)

Thank you! No color or fragrance, just soap. I just have very small air bubbles in it, but I know that I blended it a little too long just to be sure it was mixed well enough. I told my husband that the soap looked good and he said, "What does that mean? How the soap supposed to look?":)
I asked my husband to look at my soap and all he said was "Does it clean?"
Welcome!

Hi Patrice; welcome to the world of soap! You're well on the way to a full addiction (along with the rest of us)!

That is a gorgeous loaf of soap! After all the swirled and scented bars I've made over the years - it's always a good pure plain jane soap that thrills
me the most.

Looks good!
Thank you!

Looks really good!
Thanks!

Hi Patrice; welcome to the world of soap! You're well on the way to a full addiction (along with the rest of us)!

That is a gorgeous loaf of soap! After all the swirled and scented bars I've made over the years - it's always a good pure plain jane soap that thrills
me the most.
Thank you very much! I have been looking at different videos of elaborate beautiful soaps, and but I too was excited that my first simple loaf turned out so well!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good! Congratulations on your first soap loaf and cut bars. I look forward to hearing how they are after cure. And also to your future projects.
Thank you! So far so good! I will certainly update after the soap has cured.

Back