Watermelon soap - still haven’t found the pinks I’m looking for

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did you read that and hear U2 in your head? You’re welcome, if so 😉
Wrapping these today. Feels like my 700th batch of Watermelon soap - BB Watermelon Sugar FO. Still on the quest to find the combo of pinks I want. This isn’t it, either. I used 3 different pink parts: BB Magenta; BB Raspberry; and a mix of MM Sakura and MM Tickled Pink. I believe the Magenta is the one that turned more brownish than I wanted. 🤷🏻‍♀️
IMG_2552.jpeg

Wrapping these today. Feels like my 700th batch of Watermelon soap - BB Watermelon Sugar FO. Still on the quest to find the combo of pinks I want. This isn’t it, either. I used 3 different pink parts: BB Magenta; BB Raspberry; and a mix of MM Sakura and MM Tickled Pink. I believe the Magenta is the one that turned more brownish than I wanted. 🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 77468
Yes! I did go straight to U2 in my head! :D
How about Trial by Fire - red? If you use a little less it will go pink.

I would try adding some of the red to the pink to get closer to what you are probably looking for. Which pinks do you have available to play with? VooDoo from Mad Micas might work. Rose pink from Nurture is also a very versatile pink. But the soaps really look great as they are to me!

View attachment 77468
Try adding a little red to your pink

Latest posts

Back