My first Felted soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terminatortoo

Reaction score
I bought a small package of roving wool to see how felting would work. It sure does make a lot of lather.

IMG_1352.JPG

OK, I'm intrigued! Those are beautiful. I watched the video, and I think I can do this. I just ordered some roving from e-bay, a small sample package, very inexpensive, but beautiful colors.

I really love this idea because the colors are so pretty. Do you just use an uncolored bar or do you still add colorants to yours?

I started felting last year,it's so much fun.
made this for my mom in Germany,these are super time consuming.I wish I had more time.....
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...247906.-2207520000.1371007463.&type=3&theater

OMG! That is awesome! Now that had to take some time to do. I love cardinals - state bird of Ohio. :wink:

Also, I had a great-aunt who used to collect cardinal items so when I see one, I think of her. I also saw a cardinal flying around on my way home from work today.

Very cool! I always mean to try my hand at felting. I'm thrilled to hear it only takes a few minutes per bar; although, I'm pretty sure I'll find a way to bumble it up and stretch those minutes into hours ...

I couldn't imagine doing that, your so clever. I'll give a basic one a go though. How did you get it so detailed ?

Thank you.That is just one of those things I instantly fell in love with, like soaping.I love detailed work,but you need to have some time on your hands,which I don't have a lot.
I have a bunch of just regular felted soap,they don't take to much time.
My next one is a man soap with a mustache.

Latest posts

Back