A complete scam 🥲

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoozoo

Reaction score
Hello guys
I wanted to tell you what happened to me so that no one would fall into the same hole
I bought it from the Nature in Bottle and everything looked great, most importantly the prices. They were too good to be true!
But because my limited budget, I felt that maybe I should believe them 🤓
I will say that the shipping and packaging was great, but the shipment was coming from Delhi, not America!
Secondly, you can't go wrong with those artificial scents. They had nothing to do with nature. It's a good thing I paid with PayPal.
Well I learned a lesson the hard way
Are there recommendations for reliable and reliable sites for absolutes and precious essential oils, and they have variety...
Your suggestions are appreciated 🌷

So sorry this happened. Not a reputable company. Try New Directions Aromatics.
Yes, that's what I will do🌷

I mostly buy EOs from Camden Grey and BrambleBerry, with the occasional purchase from Wholesale Supplies Plus. In all cases, the quality has been good.
Thank you for your recommendations 🌷
I would like to try natural fragrance oils from wholesale supplies plus 👍🏻
For cold process soap
Found great reviews on it

If you give your location you might get more recommendations.
Unfortunately there is really no difference
I have to bear the high costs of international shipping
I live in Bahrain

I would like to try natural fragrance oils from wholesale supplies plus
Wholesale Supplies Plus has good quality fragrance oils. They also have a catagory of '100% Natural Fragrance Oils'. If this is what you are looking at, please read the product descriptions carefully. It clearly states that Molecules in this fragrance are typically fragile and might not stick in CP soap making. I would hate to see you spend the money on these oils and pay for international shipping and end up with something less than what you think you are getting. They are not the same as essential oils.

Wholesale Supplies Plus has good quality fragrance oils. They also have a catagory of '100% Natural Fragrance Oils'. If this is what you are looking at, please read the product descriptions carefully. It clearly states that Molecules in this fragrance are typically fragile and might not stick in CP soap making. I would hate to see you spend the money on these oils and pay for international shipping and end up with something less than what you think you are getting.
The truth is, I don't really know if it will work or not
But I am in the experimental stage until I reach what I want. Unfortunately, I have to pay shipping costs in any case. We do not have really good suppliers.
I appreciate your kindness dibbles 🌷

The truth is, I don't really know if it will work or not
But I am in the experimental stage until I reach what I want. Unfortunately, I have to pay shipping costs in any case. We do not have really good suppliers.
I appreciate your kindness dibbles 🌷
Then read the reviews carefully. WSP reviews include the type of product the fragrance oils were used in. What might work wonderfully for lotions or bath salts could still not survive the saponification process. In my experience phrasing like 'might not stick' or 'may accelerate' in a fragrance description almost certainly means that there is a good chance that it will happen.

If you don't want to use fragrance oils formulated for use in cold process, I would advise you to stick with essential oils purchased from a reputable company.

Then read the reviews carefully. WSP reviews include the type of product the fragrance oils were used in. What might work wonderfully for lotions or bath salts could still not survive the saponification process. In my experience phrasing like 'might not stick' or 'may accelerate' in a fragrance description almost certainly means that there is a good chance that it will happen.

If you don't want to use fragrance oils formulated for use in cold process, I would advise you to stick with essential oils purchased from a reputable company.
Yes I found a lot of reviews saying it sticks very well in cold process soap
The reason I do not want to work with essential oils is that I do not know for sure which ones are safe for (pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and children). I want my products to be safe for everyone.

The reason I do not want to work with essential oils is that I do not know for sure which ones are safe for (pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and children). I want my products to be safe for everyone.
The same concerns exist with fragrance oils, so if you want to use those, you also need to do your research for each FO.

Latest posts

Back