My first CP with MP embeds! [w/pics]

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty! The scent matches the color very well.

SummerlandSoaps said:
Dragonkaz said:
I love it ... reminds me of summer and it goes with the heat that we're having here!

Heat, how I long for heat!! Last night it was -2F lol Another reason I don't gel my soaps in the winter. Well, not all of them anyway.
Wow that's -18.888 ... way to cold for me! I think we had around 36 C here to day ... it was a little too hot due to their being no breeze ... but I love it.

Not sure this weather is having a positive affect on my soap making though!

SummerlandSoaps said:
krissy said:
i have been checking back all day to see if you had posted pics yet, i can't wait! :)

Wait no more!!!

They all look great! Here are my favorite ones!!

They look just as great as they smell! Juicy peaches and fresh ginger, OMG!!! I am very pleased with my first MP/CP combo!!! I hope they don't sweat too much while they are out curing. I may put a fan on them (oscillating) while they chill under the sheet.

New to doing much soapmaking, Why would they sweat? I had a honey soap have beads on it once but a day later it was gone. Is it because it is a combo of mp and cp?

frecklefacedfrannie said:
New to doing much soapmaking, Why would they sweat? I had a honey soap have beads on it once but a day later it was gone. Is it because it is a combo of mp and cp?

The MP can sometimes sweat because the glycerin attracts moisture. Once it is cured I'll have to shrink wrap it so it stays awesome!!!

Back