My 2 1/2 year old soap maker!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RParr....what a great picture of a beautiful child! He'll have girls running after him in kindergarten I bet,,,if not preschool!! And encourage him to be handy...we could all use a slab cutter like Steso has! My 3 out of 4 nieces/nephews are challenged to change a light bulb...the other one is a mechanic tho...
Thank you! More recently he has been browsing soap pics with me and on a few he says "Wow!"...this past Friday, he got a hold of my phone, went to the photo section, found some pics of my soaps and showed his father...it's scary that he can operate my phone better than I can...

What a little cutie. I have two grandchildren. My granddaughter Sophia will choose colors. She'll be 3 next month. My grandson will be 2 in December. I feel so blessed. My daughter said she was never having kids but low an behold I have 2 grandbabies that I adore. Unfortunately we talk over Skype as they live in Missouri. She also picks what color my nails should be when I go get them done. I ask her a day or two before I go.

Latest posts

Back