Mr. Bubbles FO??

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nvn8v73

Reaction score
I was thinking the other day of a FO that I would love to have that no one else has and was wondering if anyone has ever found a FO that was a duplicate of Mr bubbles scent? I think it would be awesome for a bar of soap for my personal use.

Ohhhhh! I love that scent! I remember when I was little it came in box form. My mom would cut out the points and send them in. I had alot of tshirts :)

I don`t know if this is of any help to you, @nvn8v73 , we don`t know what Mr. Bubbles is here in Norwway, but strangely enough I just happened to know that Natures Garden actually has something that is supposed to smell like Mr. Bubbles, and I had it in my wishlist.

Reading the reviews some say it reminds them of Mr. Bubbles, some say it is a spot on dupe, and some says it is a spot on dupe for Avon`s pink bubble bath.
Here is the link https://www.naturesgardencandles.com/childrens-room-fragrance-oil

Ch
I was thinking the other day of a FO that I would love to have that no one else has and was wondering if anyone has ever found a FO that was a duplicate of Mr bubbles scent? I think it would be awesome for a bar of soap for my personal use.
Children’s Room by Nature’s Garden is the dupe I have it and from the best my memory serves me it is the dupe. Nature’s garden also lists it as the dupe on their dupes list.

Latest posts

Back