Most popular fragrances???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmielz1

Reaction score
I am just starting out making my homemade soaps and other bath and body stuff. I was jsut wondering what are some of the most popular scents? I wanted to start out with only a few, maybe ten, jsut to get started. Any answers would be greatly appreciated. I just dont want to buy a ton of scentes and have people only purchase the most common ones.

What is most popular/common to my customer base won't be most popular/common to your ucstomer base.

You first need to decide who is in your customer base. Are you going to try selling low cost discount soaps or high end? Will you be selling in the city or in the country? After choosing your customer base it will be easier to nail down your fragrance pallet.

If you go to the fo places,( like wsp, natures garen, peak, millcreek) they have "most popular" scents, that will give you an idea. bath and body works dupes are popular, anything vanilla, oatmeal milk and honey seems to go well, honey anything. Florals dont sell well with my people, but lavender is a must. good luck, please make sure to do many practice soaps, before you start selling. have fun, good luck.

Some of our popular scents are lavender, patchouli, lemon and Eternity for Men. I will add also peppermint because you can mix it with almost anything else.

Latest posts

Back