Monkey Farts - WTH

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: I think the name is absolute genious; you know almost every kid goes through a 'pee and poo' fase, where 'naughty' words just make them burst out in a laugh :wink: The scent itself appeals kids and the name surely does so.
What I didn't like is there trying to copy the monky fart succes at NG with reindeer poo.
What's next, 'squirrel doo doo' for an acorn or harvest type scent?

Jamn! said:
Ewwwwhhh Cats soap could smell like fish? :shock: :lol:
:lol: yours smell like fish? Mine produce a lovely scent, 'Kitty Puke, the amazing smell of fresh cut grass with a sparkle of sourness, firmly seated on a basenote of not so fresh meat'. Sure to be a bestseller all year round! :p

kitkat_pro said:
Ok so I got my order of 1oz scents from NG today and is it just me or does monkey farts smell like child flavoured banana antibiotics? :shock:

Everyone raves about this scent, but I truly wanted to gag, all I could think of after was my mom standing infront of me and telling me to take my medacine cause I needed it to make me feel better.

I sortof had that same reaction when I first got it. But I decided to soap it anyway. The soap has been curing for about 3 1/2 weeks now, and I don't know what happened but honestly I have to smell that soap every time I walk past it. It has somehow turned absolutely yummy. I love it. I used coconut milk and cocoa butter in the recipe. Maybe they contributed something to the scent. But do a small test batch and give it a chance. You may end up finding out what everyone is raving about.

Back