Tips on blending my own monkey farts?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

szaza

Reaction score
First off.. I have almost no experience with FO's, so I might be asking stupid or weird questions.
I saw a soap that was made with an FO called monkey farts, thought it was funny, told my BF about it and now he's obsessed and wants a soap with it. I'm in Belgium and rarely use FO's, so ordering from a US based FO manufacturer isn't really going to be very cost-efficient. I'm planning to order at a soap supply store that carries some soap safe FO's, but unfortunately no monkey farts. They do however have things like banana, fruit cocktail, mango, pineapple, watermelon, coconut, vanilla, bubblegum etc. so I thought maybe I could order a few tester bottles of FO's and try to blend my own monkey farts. I'm quite certain there'll be lots of banana, maybe some other tropical fruit like mango and possibly a hint of vanilla, but other than that... I have no idea. Any suggestions on what type of fragrances would constitute a good monkey fart would be greatly appreciated!

Hi. You can get it from the uk suppliers if that helps - I've bought it from a couple of different ones.

Which ones would you recommend @LilyJo ? It kind of depends if there's anything else they sell that I'm interested in ;)

One brand states that their Monkey Farts FO is a blend of banana, fresh grapefruit, strawberry, kiwi, bubble gum and vanilla.

Latest posts

Back