Mom fail.. Candle color in soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you.. Yes my eldest has his first 'girlfriend' and I'm not enjoying it. He my baby still!

Our area is so diverse and I love it.. Every nationality and race you can think of at my kids school.
Here's our cheezy Disney pic. Haha. We are a diverse group.. Wish I had their all year tans!
Ok that's enough pics. Teehee. I'll delete in a bit.

Last edited:
What a beautiful family. Your kids obviously come by their looks naturally! Isn't California great in that way? I remember when my nephew was about 5, he must have noticed that his dad looked different from everyone else in the family (Will is pretty pasty :) )They lived in Santa Monica, which is pretty diverse, and his response to the observation was "Daddy, do you want us to live in the Palisades [aside: ritzy white neigborhood] with the rest of your kind?" I kind of loved that he thought that brownness was the norm and he worried about his poor, pale Dad.

Oh that's too funny!
And yes I am the biggest odd ball in the family although my eldest is more my coloring,
He tans like crazy and kinda stays that way all year playing year round soccer.

My almost 9 year old daughter likes to play around with melt and pour with me sometimes and I accidentally gave her candle color from peak. :/
I have insane amounts of color from too many places and obviously this one went in the wrong bin when organizing on 4th of July.

Any idea what could be wrong with using it? Like will we turn pink? Ha.
They don't state what's in it on the site.

You can see the flecks.. And I feel so bad but at least she got her cornflower color right and it smells good.
Some people dont use the soap that they buy. I have heard clients use them for decor. I would sale it as such, maybe take some sea shells and do a little bag, or something like that. Use them as a draw, "Decorative Soaps at a discount."

Back