MOJITOS!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittywings

Reaction score
So... I decided to make today a "piggy" day, as I was starving this morning as I had to help set up for this wine and cheese festival at my work. After spending a few hours picking up toothpicks and eating cheese I came home and made myself a margarita (we still have a TON of liquor left over from my b-day party 2 years ago... we're not big drinkers), then I thought... I just planted some mint, I have some rum, I'm gonna make a mojito! (mojitos are one of those drinks that I serve but I've never ordered) So I made one and, if I DO say so myself... it's pretty **** good!

I'm pretty toasted right now (or a drink and a half.... can we say "cheap date?""). WOO HOO!!!

It's just that kind of weekend, isn't it?

I celebrated with Kahlua, Tabitha suggested mixing it with coffee ice cream. I took her advice and a miracle was born.

Deda said:

I celebrated with Kahlua, Tabitha suggested mixing it with coffee ice cream. I took her advice and a miracle was born.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mojitos.... mudslides....mmmmmmmmmmmm

Deda said:

Now I want ice-cream with Kahlua over the top (or Baileys or Creme de Menthe). :oops: I'm going to make myself one & **** the consequences. :wink:

carebear said:
Ever have a Fresca-rita?

What is that Carebear?

Bubbles Galore said:
Deda said:

Now I want ice-cream with Kahlua over the top (or Baileys or Creme de Menthe). :oops: I'm going to make myself one & **** the consequences. :wink:

carebear said:
Ever have a Fresca-rita?

What is that Carebear?

I want to say its a marg made with fresca?? that stuff is gooooooooooooooooooooooood lol

IanT said:
Bubbles Galore said:
Deda said:

carebear said:
Ever have a Fresca-rita?

What is that Carebear?

I want to say its a marg made with fresca?? that stuff is gooooooooooooooooooooooood lol

exactly correct Fresca, Tequila (Triple Sec optional, but yummy)

mmmmmm I can taste it in my miiiiiiiiind... like a grapefruit-lime-arita mmmmmm,,

still taste good with the salted rim? I loooove TripSec

Latest posts

Back