• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Soap Making Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Giving away FO's - Local Only - Free

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jblaney

Reaction score
DISCLAIMER: SMF is not responsible for any sale, trade, co-op, pre-buy, fast buy, garage sale, ad or other transactions between members. All parties enter into transactions at their own will/risk.

I rarely soap any more for many reasons so I'm getting rid of many of my fragrance oils. Below is a partial list, most everything in glass and smells great...I smelled them all yesterday, oh boy! I love them so very much, but can't use them due to health reasons and we have a new house keeping me busy. They have served me well and I have enjoyed them. I live in Santa Clarita, CA now so anyone nearby, please pm me and it will be a no contact pick up. I put them on the porch the day you say you will come and that's it. Keeping it simple.

Jen

1609021176123.png

What a wonderful variety of fragrances! The only one I've tried out of the batch is the vanilla oak from Bramble Berry. It's good and sticks in CP!

Whatever isn’t taken I would be more than happy to pay shipping and handling if you would mail the remainders to me...

Back