Mile High Soap???

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 60597

Reaction score
Has anyone recently ordered from this company? Their website says moving but still taking online orders. I placed a sample order and was charged but nothing ever arrived. I have emailed three times. Does anyone have a phone contact for them? Thanks

Has anyone recently ordered from this company? Their website says moving but still taking online orders. I placed a sample order and was charged but nothing ever arrived. I have emailed three times. Does anyone have a phone contact for them? Thanks

Have you tried messaging them through their social media? It looks like they have a Facebook page. In their "about" they also list a telephone number.

I've never heard of them but did a quick Google search. They show as temporarily closed. Also it looks like the reviews in the past few months have not been as good as before.

If you are not getting a response from them and have not gotten your order, dispute the charges with your credit card company.

When ordering from suppliers I always use a credit card because of the protection it offers in the event something like this happens.

I hope that you get your order!

Former SMF member, Laurie aka SweetCheeks, teaches soapmaking classes there. I just called her. She said they moved out of their facility and are desperately trying to find a warehouse to house all their supplies. They've had a couple of deals fall through. Evidently warehouse space is hard to find and at a premium in the Denver Metro.

She then had to run to pick up her grandchild. If I hear any more I'll get back to you.

HTH :computerbath:

Former SMF member, Laurie aka SweetCheeks, teaches soapmaking classes there. I just called her. She said they moved out of their facility and are desperately trying to find a warehouse to house all their supplies. They've had a couple of deals fall through. Evidently warehouse space is hard to find and at a premium in the Denver Metro.

She then had to run to pick up her grandchild. If I hear any more I'll get back to you.

HTH :computerbath:
I left three emails already but another poster said they have a number on social media so I'm going there now. The number that was listed on my cc receipt is disconnected. thanks

Have you tried messaging them through their social media? It looks like they have a Facebook page. In their "about" they also list a telephone number.
Thanks, I just sent a message on FB. That number is disconnected. Fingers crossed.

Thanks, I just sent a message on FB. That number is disconnected. Fingers crossed.
They also have an Instagram. The last time I had a problem with an online shop I emailed, sent an FB message, and then an Instagram message as well.

What I like about social media messages is that I can tell when they have seen it.

Latest posts

Back