Mega mica!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

froggybean37

Reaction score
Just got my very first order from Nurture Soap Supplies. Things may have gotten a wee bit out of hand... So excited!!
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1420484002.870102.jpg

Oooh!! Such pretty colors! I'm supposed to be getting my order in today. Now I wish I'd spent the extra $$ and gotten the jars instead of the bags..

It was my first time even on their site and I just kept adding things into my cart thinking the total with shipping would be astronomical - in the end I saw the total and thought "Is that it?!", added a few more and got em all :-D

I was hesitant about ordering somewhere new (old habits and all that...) but am so glad I did! Came with a handwritten note, sample and little double-ended scoop. So pleased!

Oooh!! Such pretty colors! I'm supposed to be getting my order in today. Now I wish I'd spent the extra $$ and gotten the jars instead of the bags..

I personally really like my colorants in jars! Then I can stack them up and see each of them, otherwise they'd just get crammed in a box and I'd never see half of them

Mica heaven, those colours look gorgeous!! How I wish I lived in America! You really have to share your soaping photos with those mica's......

I personally really like my colorants in jars! Then I can stack them up and see each of them, otherwise they'd just get crammed in a box and I'd never see half of them

I know ha. I'm kicking myself for jot getting the jars.. but I just got my micas from Nurture and my new wire cutter so I'm not complaining too much :D

Now I feel vindicated when my husband mentions that the soaping supplies are getting out of hand. I can tell him, "Froggybean has more micas - I'm not crazy/alone for getting excited about things that come in little jars".

Speaking on jars, I love it that Nurture sells in jars. I hate dealing with little, leaking bags that poof their contents all over the place and cannot be easily viewed. I love your color selection but must back away as I busted my hobby budget on that WSP sale. <averts eyes and impatiently waits for WSP to ship my order>

Excellent choice of colours and not too much at all. ;)
I also wish I'm in US. We have such a limited choice of supplies here.

I'm actually a Canuck, fuzz-juzz! I'm just lucky to live nearish the US so I can drive there to pick up all my supplies :)

Hi Fuzz-Juzz,

I'm very new as you know but came across this supplier that seems to have quite a good range and good prices. They have positive comments on their facebook page going back at least 18 months (I stopped looking at that point), repeat orders and soap photos posted by customers. Don't know if it's ok to post a link or not, so if it's removed it's Dragon Micas. They also sell some clay and botanicals

https://www.facebook.com/DragonMicas

BTW I think I'll look out for some of those little storage containers from Hot Dollar or similar and decant my colours into them when they arrive. I ordered 7 colours, 20g of each and the total cost was $50. Will hold off soaping till then...........

Last edited:
Thanks Cookie :)
I'll see what they have, prices seem reasonable. I paid $6 for 10gr on eBay the other day.... :S

You're killing me froggybean!!! I WANT those micas!

What colors did you get? Are those the 1oz or 4oz jars?

ETA: nevermind, those have to be the 4oz jars . . . now I'm even more jealous

Last edited:
Thanks again Cookie, now I'll have to order something, hahaha.
My budget is doomed.:thumbup:
I realised they have silk, will get some to try, I always wanted but never got to.

Latest posts

Back