Mardi Gras (Not My Challenge Soap)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

semplice

Reaction score
602688_4649864678163_1329579608_n.jpg

iphone pic - not the greatest quality

Thank you! It's scented with Dewberry from WSP, and I used micas from The Conservatorie. This is really my first time getting good swirls in the year that I've been doing cp.

I'm attempting to maintain some of my testosterone in this process, so I refuse to say that it is "pretty," but it is truly an impressive soap. Do you sell soaps or just do them for fun? My wife keeps asking what we are supposed to do with all this soap. And, I have to admit, It's like having a litter of puppies--they are fun at first and smell kinda cute, but eventually they have to find homes or they start to crap up your house. http://onwardstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/golden-retreiver-puppies.jpeg

I sell M&P, but I'm not consistent enough, yet, to sell the CP soap. To be honest, I keep it and use it! I might give some away, but I've got soap all over the place!

I'm attempting to maintain some of my testosterone in this process, so I refuse to say that it is "pretty," but it is truly an impressive soap. Do you sell soaps or just do them for fun? My wife keeps asking what we are supposed to do with all this soap. And, I have to admit, It's like having a litter of puppies--they are fun at first and smell kinda cute, but eventually they have to find homes or they start to crap up your house. http://onwardstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/golden-retreiver-puppies.jpeg

Lol! What am appropriate analogy. Personally, I've never been able to resist accumulating either.

i got soap everywhere too... next purchase is a big curing rack. can't use the dining room table anymore... Great swirls still havent got it yet.. But things look better every time good news.

Back