Lush godmother soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not having smelled it I can't say for sure, but it sounds like a mixture of cotton candy and bubblegum. I am sure that several supplies offer thos scents.

Wow, I ordered that once and did not smell anything as described, now I am wondering if I got a dud. That happens with them sometimes. Sounds like a great scent!

what did it smell like?

Feet - LOL! Seriously it was just all bad. I was so unimpressed and I do like their products. Occasionally I get one or two that are just a bit off par though. If I make it to a store though they always take it back, I just did a lot of on-line ordering at first so didn't get the chance to try them again.

They are opening a shop here soon so I will have to check that one out once its open.

Fluffy Pink Candy did not work for me in soap. I agree, it smelled like feet. It didn't cure out well either. However, I have used it in lotion and sugar scrubs and it's awesome. I would mix Cotton Candy and Bubblegum together too.

Not to hijack the thread but I just ordered the Honey I Washed the Kids and Rockstar dupes from Daystar - I'm wondering if they have a dupe for Godmother already? I read their dupes are pretty spot on.

I love rock star. I am in Australia and use different suppliers so I can't comment (sorry).

I just ordered lolly shoppe and fairy floss from Aussie Candle Supplies. In the bottle they smell heavenly - let's see how it smells in CP.

I love rock star. I am in Australia and use different suppliers so I can't comment (sorry).

I just ordered lolly shoppe and fairy floss from Aussie Candle Supplies. In the bottle they smell heavenly - let's see how it smells in CP.

better do a test batch first. a few of the FOs i got from ACS riced.

Latest posts

Back