Lots of you may remember me.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xavalyss

Reaction score
I'm not really a new member here. I registered a long time ago. I belonged to The Dish Forum, and the bad one before that. I haven't been very active here, but look in often to see what's going on. I started making soap in 1999. Last few years I have kinda doing other things. Due to requests from recent buyers, I've started up again. So excited to meet new, and old friends, and am glad the bug got me back into it.
Since I'vc not been around, my husband passed away from COPD. I lived with my son and his family for awhile and it began to drive me a bit nuts. I moved into my own little apartment about 4 years ago. It's small and space to soap is limited, but I make do. I'd love to be friends on Facebook if any
one wants to be.

Patty Lenz (Eales)
Facebook.com/xavalyss

Last edited:
Welcome back Xava :), sorry I do not remember you. I did not belong to the dish.

Welcome back Xava!

I became a member of the Dish in 2005 and then joined here in 2008. It's too bad the Dish went kaput (so much good technical info lost into cyberspace), but we have an awesome group here with many wonderfully knowledgeable folks in residence willing to share.

IrishLass :)

I'm not really a new member here. I registered a long time ago. I belonged to The Dish Forum, and the bad one before that. I haven't been very active here, but look in often to see what's going on. I started making soap in 1999. Last few years I have kinda doing other things. Due to requests from recent buyers, I've started up again. So excited to meet new, and old friends, and am glad the bug got me back into it.
Since I'vc not been around, my husband passed away from COPD. I lived with my son and his family for awhile and it began to drive me a bit nuts. I moved into my own little apartment about 4 years ago. It's small and space to soap is limited, but I make do. I'd love to be friends on Facebook if any
one wants to be.

Patty Lenz (Eales)
Facebook.com/xavalyss

Hi Patty! I’m a new member but wanted to say hello. It’s a great time to start soaping again!

Latest posts

Back