Looking for some less floral rain/water scents WSP

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bladesmith

Reaction score
Hey all. I got a whiff of "First Rain" from WSP and I really really like it. I currently don't have any water/rain scents. I would like to pick up a few but trying to avoid the ones that are really strong in the floral department. Anyone have any suggestions? Probably going to be making an order with WSP in the next few days. First Rain is probably a little floral but not too bad (I still like it). I've also smelled "Ocean Rain" and, at least to me, seems a bit strong in floral department.

It's also possible I don't know what I'm describing. :D

What's your favorite rain/water scent from WSP that might work for unisex?

Last edited:
I have yet to smell one that isn't 'Floral' they all seem floral to me and that is not what I am looking for.
There was a China Rain (or something like that) I had years ago, maker long gone, that had just a Hint of floral so the other hues came out ahead of it. Loved it but have not even tried to find another like it as I know I will be disappointed

I agree, all the rain scents I've smelled are fairly floral.
I've never smelled it but Kentish Rain is supposed to be a good unisex scent.

Oof. Sounds like not many options there. Maybe I'll just order a few sample bottles of things and see if I can find something I like.

It's funny you mention Kentish Rain. I had completely forgotten but that was the first fragrance I purchased in a small bottle from BB. I do like it a lot and it's not floral. More of a greenness to it? Might have to buy some more.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back