"Lime in the Coconut" soap pics.....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debb

Reaction score
Used lime butter..which kept it's amazing scent...also used coconut milk...

100_0672.jpg

100_0671.jpg

just wished the green came out darker....
Thanks for looking... :)

That looks positively yummy! What percentage did you use for the lime butter? Really...that is gorgeous soap!

It's really pretty! I am also intrigued with the lime butter and the remaining scent. Cool!

wow i never even heard of lime butter!!!?? those are cool soaps!!

where did you get lime butter from?!?!?

tooo interesting! :)

I got it because it was being discontinued...now I want more and its sold out.. It is Lime butter blend...I put it in soap calc as hydrog. soybean oil....:)

Stunning soap! I'm also curious about this lime butter. I'll be on the lookout for it.

Reminds me of a frothy ocean scene .Very cool soap ! Really curious about the lime butter too!

ChrissyB said:
Lovely!
I have never heard of lime butter either, is there lemon butter also?
Is it produced for cosmetic use or as a food stuff?

Yes as someone said ...wsp...it was being discontinued as is the lemongrass and lavender...I think...
.From the reviews the Lime was the only one with a scent...and amazingly it stayed in the soap...I did add a small amt of coconut/lime fo...but I am sure I wouldn't have had to...I did order two containers...but am sad to see it is sold out.... :( ..should have tried it sooner....

BakingNana said:
That looks positively yummy! What percentage did you use for the lime butter? Really...that is gorgeous soap!

18.75 % of Lime Butter... :)

Awesome! :) Thanks...

Just checked...It's BOGO .. :D ..I wonder if it has a scent to it...?

Back