lavender Eucalyptus Soap?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really??people buy the lavender poop melt and pour soap for $6!!! I am in shock (click on Kittish Yep)! Except that soap is being sold by a child, then I would buy to support her entrepreneural spirit.

Lavender Eucalyptus is regular stock for me. The camphor in the Euc helps with the lavender sticking in my opinion

Never had a problem with my Lavender EO sticking at 2% ? always gives me a nice herbaceous floral.

Lavender is a surprisingly good blender. It goes well with scents you'd never imagine it would. I always drain the very last drops from my "empty" FO bottles onto a paper towel, and then put the paper towel in my drawers, closet, suitcase, under the seat of my car...you get the idea. Sometimes, some strange bedfellows get drained next to each other, and some interesting combos are created. So far, my favorites using lavender, that I discovered that way, are lavender/Nag Champa, and lavender/lemon verbena.

Lavender is a surprisingly good blender. It goes well with scents you'd never imagine it would. I always drain the very last drops from my "empty" FO bottles onto a paper towel, and then put the paper towel in my drawers, closet, suitcase, under the seat of my car...you get the idea. Sometimes, some strange bedfellows get drained next to each other, and some interesting combos are created. So far, my favorites using lavender, that I discovered that way, are lavender/Nag Champa, and lavender/lemon verbena.

Be careful, as essential oils can melt plastics. I learned this the hard way in my car.

Be careful, as essential oils can melt plastics. I learned this the hard way in my car.

Well, the carpet underneath the seat could probably be considered to be plastic, but the paper towels have only the few drops from the bottom of the emptied bottle, so it's not enough to transfer. No holes in the carpet yet, anyway! :)

The only time I've seen lavender and eucalyptus together was together with other stuff in an sea mix on Pinterest lol. If I remember correctly the lavender gave a sort of sea weedy note to the mix.

Thanks everyone. So I am not so crazy. lol

I thought about dividing the loaf in half and scent each side with a different one, and a different color.

Latest posts

Back