kittens- Hey Deda- l@@k here!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delilah is so cute!

I'm going to have to *work* on Kevin...

Oh, so very cute. Thank goodness we are (a) too far away (b) across the 49th parallel (c) banned from having any more kitties.

I love kitties, but we have four now and a house the size of a doll house.

Best of luck finding these babies a great home.

Regards,

Awe... I checked the other thread the other day curious if you had new pics up lol. They are so cute.

Look at those cute little babies!! I love kitties. I have 4 cats, all rescues except for one. I love them dearly. :)

Cute pic in the bucket.:)

cute, i would take that orange one in a flat minute, im getting one in the fall, after we quit going out of town.

And I would take the Tuxedo cat in a second....except for the fact that i am banned from having any more. My crew of four are all tuxedos. I keep coming back to this pictures to look at the kitties.

The kittens: 2 tuxcedos, 2 calicos & the orange male. I want to keep the tuxcedo cat in the picture. I call her blackie the sweet. We will probably keep which ever one gets picked last. we hope they go in pairs & that would leave 1, plus the mama, plus our 4 makes 6. That's too many I know. I would keep them all but it's expensive & stinky. I have to scopp litter boxes all day long as it is!

the orange was was supposed to be a little girl.
her name was going to be Delilah.
it's really just too sad.

Yes, but he is not a girl, he is a boy and his name is Milo Otis Clementine.

If you want to adopt him yo may name him Delilah, I am sure he would love you.

The one in the bucket looks like it is wearing a monocle. Like mr. peanut.

my little demonoid
4755507518_ba31a46ecf.jpg

she's a bitey mouth on 4 legs
4754868621_25a76cc1f2.jpg

but how can you not love that face?

Latest posts

Back