kids + Cleaning Room = Nothing

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ack! You mean this doesn't get better?!?! Mine are 3, 1 and 3 mos. Well, the 3 mos old doesn't mess his room yet, but the other two...UGH! They share a room (3 yr old girl and 21 mo old boy) and I'm sure my daughter already wears about 3 different outfits per day. AND SHE GETS THEM ALL DIRTY! The part that worries me is that it's still cold here, and they are inside most of the day. What's going to happen in a month when they are out playing in the dirt all day!?!? I tried just keeping them in pj's all day when we are home (personally I think it's more comfy! :wink: ) but she won't stand for it. And she always gets her nice clothes out to dress up in when we're home!!! :?

I was a messy kid growing up and I think this is just karma. My mom used to take all my clothes, put them in plastic garbage bags and then charge me to get them back. I remember when I was about 14 I was thrilled at the "great deal" I got buying back my clothes for only $30!! :oops: Anyway, not to discourage anyone, but that method didn't work at all. I'm still a little messy when it comes to my room, so I try to cut my kids a little slack when they leave clothes lying around. I just wish they'd pick ONE outfit and stick it on and leave it on ALL **** DAY!!! :D

kelly

I have been particularly unhappy with my 9 yr old son's antics lately. For the last week he has started off each day as grounded from everything and having to earn fun time throughout the day. Spring fever has really hit him hard and he has be O-R-N-E-R-Y!

My 3 yr DD is starting to feel it to. Thank goodness for good weather this week.

Latest posts

Back