Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Has anyone tried Karma Essential Oil Blend from Brambleberry, I have it.. but I dont know what to think of it.
Im not an Essential Oil fan really at all.. so I am trying to experience some before I dismiss them all together...
Any thoughts?

Well, I will be honest and say that when I started making candles in 2004 I made a vow to not make anything with essential oils. Three years later I can't get enough of them! I'll admit you have to be careful about selling to certain people, making sure you put down reactions (pregnant women) stuff like that. I only use about eight kinds. So to my point, don't dismiss it try out a small little sample and see how you like it. Try some in lotion, soap, body spray. You may like it more in one than another! Oh and no I haven't tried their eo's cause there a bit over my budget.

Thats Pepper,

I just cant stand the smell of them lol
I live Lavender, Peppermint, Lemon, and Orange..
thats about it.. so when I smelled this.. I was like :shock: :roll:

I am going to try it in soap.

Are you ever worried about someone have a reaction... i mean because of the precautions of the essential oils?

Back