Just noticed

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jennikate

Reaction score
This is not specific to making soap but I just noticed they changed our classification. I went from forum member to black cat. Can anyone tell me why the change? TIA

yeah i noticed that too
kinda funny
im fixing to make some freash pumkin soap

I hate Halloween and do not celebrate it in any way. I'm not a fan of mine, but I don't know how to get rid of it. How does one delete it?

By the way, it's spelled goblin, not gobblin.

I had to change my avatar today to go along with the new titles, I think they're cute. :D

I love any holiday that involves eating candy and dressing silly! (my kids would probably say that's how I dress anyway).

Tess, your avatar is cute and if I could figure out the whole avatar thing I would change mine too! :)

Jude

I love Halloween. And Thanksginving. And....all things fall & winter! Mine should be "Jill-o-lantern, though! :lol:

My Nana was buried on Halloween a few years ago. While it was very sad (she'd had Alzheimer's for a few years) we thought it was the perfect day to bury her.

More than anything she loved children and candy! Not only do I celebrate the occasion, but also someone who made our lives very special. :)

Jude

Latest posts

Back