July 2019 SMF Challenge - Landscape/NOT Seascape Design

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to redo mine, but ran out of time, so y'all are stuck with the one I entered LOL
I'll be gone during the voting, so won't get to vote. :( But yes, all of them are very well done.

Just in case you didn't see this comment earlier dibbles :)

@Primrose, thank you. I did see it and contacted her to let her know she could PM her votes to me and I would count them if there were no entries after she sent her picks. She thought she’d be able to vote on Saturday.

I'm new to the forum, so I couldn't enter, but I have been wanting to try a landscape soap for some time. I used a combination of soap sculpting, ITP swirl and an embed. I am so impressed by the entries!
Very nice! I'm not able to enter challenges yet either, but here are a couple of my soaps also using sculpting and ITP swirl

Attachments

• P1130848 (2).JPG
    P1130848 (2).JPG
    181.4 KB · Views: 20
And the winner are...
First Place - Mobjack Bay
Second Place - Primrose
Third Place tie - scard and szaza

Congratulations to the winners. Everyone did such a phenomenal job - thank you for being part of the challenge.

OMG :) I was in a somewhat intense retreat all day. I am truly honored to be in the company of this inspiring and talented group of makers/soap artists. Congratulations to all!

Thanks for the explanation @earlene ! I'll try that next time:)
And thanks for the kind words @Mobjack Bay and @dibbles I was really happy with the soap until I started taking pictures, all of a sudden I started seeing all the flaws and it took me almost an entire day to take a picture I was ok with using as an entry pic:p I know it's just because I made it that I see all the flaws, but I hate it when that happens!
Also, @Mobjack Bay , I showed the entry thread to my mom and she really liked your soap, so you get her compliments ;)
I really liked your entry, I was scrolling through the pictures and I had to stop and come back to yours, the skater really made it connect to the inspiration photo, all of it was spot on!

Latest posts

Back