Japanese Cherry Blossom Dupe

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelMomma

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone here uses Japanese Cherry Blossom from WSP. Things I am curious about, does it accelerate or discolor at all? I would like to accomodate the FO temperment in design if at all possible. This is my fav scent from Bath&BW.

I've used it & didn't have any problems with discoloration or acceleration. Keep in mind that I soap at RT, my recipe is high in OO (50%), I use full water & I did color the soap in pink.

I've used it & didn't have any problems with discoloration or acceleration. Keep in mind that I soap at RT, my recipe is high in OO (50%), I use full water & I did color the soap in pink.

THANKS! That sounds good. My OO isn't quite that high, but I usually do use full or close to full water. Especially using a FO for the first time. I still have to decide on the design.

You didn't ask, but I just made some soap with Cherry Blossom from Bramble Berry. Smells so good! Looks like all of us are thinking about spring!

I was wondering about the Japanese cherry blossom as well. I love BBW Cherry Blossom. It's so yummy.

Latest posts

Back