It's looking like Fall time

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazmi

Reaction score
Made my first Pumpkin Spice soap and it smells soooo good! First pic is it just poured. Second one is cooling after gelling. Used canned pumpkin puree in the base with BB Pumpkin Spice and copper mica. Swirled with WSP Perfect Pumpkin (added some buttermilk and used a little brown oxide and copper mica just in case it didn't brown enough) and TD for white. And just in case it didn't have enough pumpkin :crazy: I added pumpkin seed oil, pumpkin seed butter, and sprinkled the top with pumpkin spice.

I'll be making something pumpkin for dessert tonite because just smelling it throughout my house is making me drool.

Pumpkin Spice Just poured.jpg

Cooling off.jpg

Thanks everyone! I have pumpkin cookies in the oven as I'm typing this hehehehe I've had a major craving for pumpkin since I soaped this morning.

haha so do I now :) Awesome looking soap, I also can't wait to see it cut

Just beautiful ..... Does any of the pumpkin puree smell make it through sap? I love the smell of pumpkin too just made a sugar scrub with Trader Joes pumpkin spice and it is to die for :)

Just beautiful ..... Does any of the pumpkin puree smell make it through sap? I love the smell of pumpkin too just made a sugar scrub with Trader Joes pumpkin spice and it is to die for :)

Sorry can't tell because I scented all of the batter that had puree in. But I've read that it doesn't.

I will post cut pics later when I get it cut. It smells so good! I love using the blend of WSP Perfect Pumpkin and BB Pumpkin Spice. Neither one of them by themselves smelled like real pumpkin pie. WSP is the 'sweetness' of pumpkin pie and BB is the spice of pumpkin so the blend goes together really well and both soaped perfectly with no problems.

Unfortunately it doesn't at least not for me. :sad:

So beautiful. Anxiously awaiting the cut pics. Good choice on the slab mold as pumpkin soap is so prone to overheating. The extra surface area helps to throw off the heat.

That's lovely. Please post pics when you cut!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Latest posts

Back