It's A Sign (literally)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donniej

Reaction score
I have my first big craft fair coming up this weekend and figured a nice sign was in order.
7 hours with a tiny brush, and this is what I have to show for it :D

sign.jpg

Aren't you good! Great lettering and logo/symbol. I am sitting in dim light, so please tell me if that is a bird on a limb or a pipe?

I think the lettering matches the sense of old-style, traditional soapmaking such as was experienced during pioneer times...the good 'ole days. That is clever. If you carry on with that style on your product, then you've connected the dots for the consumer.

Warm regards,

Thanks everyone!
April, it's a bird whistle. The image is a direct copy of one from an ad in a 1920's catalog.

My entire life I've always been surrounded by antiques, and have always had a deep passion for the past. This has made it easy for me use the vintage, rustic look for my designs.

Hi DonnieJ:

I see it now that I am in better light. I was in complete darkness before.

Then you have carved out your marketing approach via your sign, your love of antiques and your passion.

Here is a website with tons of free printable stuff, this page has free lettering. I've just spent hours on this site using some of the printables for soap wrap.

http://www.freeprintable.com/free-print ... uff?page=2

Best wishes for your first craft fair. Do tell us how it went; what you liked, learned and what surprised you.

Warm regards,

Back