ISO Glitter

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OklahomaJamie

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to find a place that sells glitter that I can sprinkle on top of my cp soaps. Hoping for a place with low cost shipping if just ordering 1 little glitter.......

Thanks!!

I get my glitters from bramble berry or wps. I think if you spend 30$ it's free shipping from wps. I've not been impressed with BB's processing and shipping times though. I placed an order last Monday and I'm still waiting...

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Love the mircofine glitter at TKB Trading, they sell in one ounce size so you can try a bunch of different colors. Their shipping is super reasonable too. They are up front that they take a few days to ship things out, so if in a rush this may not work. I am sure that WSP improved their quality of glitter, but I purchased some white glitter on close out, and ended up throwing it out.

I got some glitter from both TKB and BB and love both of them. Like OliveOil2 stated, you can get smaller samples from TKB so you can try before you buy larger quantities. Both the quality of both companies is comparible though.

Wholesale Supplies Plus is where I get mine from. Ground shipping is free but I think they have a $35 min order.

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Back