Is brambleberry slow?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're so slow, I've already ordered again n haven't received the first order I placed on the 16th ugh!

I love Brambleberry, but yes they are very slow. I live in Florida and it takes a long time for shipping. I still purchase things like bulk Shea butter and palm oil but I've been slowly phasing them out when I find comparable deals on other ingredients. It's a shame because I think they are a great company, I just don't like to wait for 2+ weeks to get my supplies .

I love Brambleberry, but yes they are very slow. I live in Florida and it takes a long time for shipping. I still purchase things like bulk Shea butter and palm oil but I've been slowly phasing them out when I find comparable deals on other ingredients. It's a shame because I think they are a great company, I just don't like to wait for 2+ weeks to get my supplies .

Have you looked at Soapers Choice for bulk oils? I've found that they are the least expensive. They are outside of Chicago, and I would think the shipping charges would be less than Brambleberry which is coming from the west coast.

You know I keep reading about them from other members on this forum... I think I will have to see for myself. I think I will make a purchase from them very soon :)

I ordered on the 23rd of November. Within an hour I added to my order. They asked for a second payment on the 25th which I immediately sent and have already been charged for the original order and the additional amount.

According to my account, it will not be sent until I make the additional payment (which I've already made). It's 10 days out now and according to my account with them, they haven't sent it to the warehouse for shipping.

It's slow. SNORESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ~Feather

Essential Despot are out of Lake Wales (near Jacksonvile???). Just ordered from them and they processed my order the next day but UPS has a "departure scan" from Jacksonvile from 7 days ago with no further update. I'm a in the pac NW so it's taking a while to travel.

I just tried Essential Depot for lye and was pleased with the speed in which I received it. I am fortunate and get my coconut and castor locally however I get everything else from Soapers Choice. They are resonable and ship really fast. I generally get my supplies in 1-2 days. Can't beat that. Brambleberry is the slowest in getting product out and to me. I only order things I don't need anytime soon. However their products are top notch. I love their 5lb silicone liners.

Last edited:
Brambleberry is by far the slowest supplier that I have used. Great stuff though!

I love BB's enormous selection and great customer service, but I will usually check to see if I can get something from another supplier.

Ordered the 23rd and paid for. I received an email saying it has shipped and that the tracking number is on my order--but it isn't there, but it does say I still have to pay more, even though I've already paid it. 11 days and waiting

And finally on the 11th, yesterday, my package arrives. So if you are ordering on the 23rd of November, it only took 18 days. That's eighteen days to beat the momentum out of a project. :silent:

Rats. I still haven't received mine that I placed in November. I just logged in and it was still waiting for payment! I was sure I had processed the order all the way through PayPal when I placed it. It would have been nice to get an e-mail that it was still waiting for payment. Grrrr.

Not Pleased with BBerry

I ordered some EOs from them on 1/8/14 and just today, 1/15/14 I get an email stating they have shipped my order! whoo hoo! it left Washington today and I am in Florida, so estimated delivery date is 1/21/14. This is too much considering you pay for shipping. I ordered from SoapGoods.com and they ship the same day and I get my things within 3 days. I gave BBerry several chances but I won't be going there again.

I'm in Northern Virginia and it takes about 2 weeks from the time I place the order before I get the delivery.

Yes they may be slow but their website does tell you up front how they are running on processing orders and I have yet to find better quality fragrance oils. I will gladly wait a couple extra days for better quality. Just have to plan ahead a little bit, something many of us have forgotten in today's right now world. If I need something quick I use other suppliers, I have just learned over time what not to order from certain places.

Brambleberry is indeed slow but I like their microwaveable/boilable pouches that they send their oils in personally

I just placed a large order with them since I got a gift card for them for Christmas. It looks like they are only 3 days behind on orders which isn't too bad

Back