Im in the mood to soap :0)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Somehow I missed the replies to this thread.
Lyn, that sounds fabulous!! I would definitely be keen to do something like that. I'd be keen for a meet anytime though. Even if it was just a coffee meet up to chat soap. We could meet somewhere in between for everyone. Do a soap swap.

Thanx for the thoughts too. I'm still laid up. Its killing me. Been put back on bed rest...blah. All I want to do is soap and can't. :(

I had to come back and take another look. Is that daisy an actual soap stamp or is it something else?
Soapbuddy this is a stamp that I bought off Anhoki on Etsy I love it to bits and love her soaps

Somehow I missed the replies to this thread.
Lyn, that sounds fabulous!! I would definitely be keen to do something like that. I'd be keen for a meet anytime though. Even if it was just a coffee meet up to chat soap. We could meet somewhere in between for everyone. Do a soap swap.

Thanx for the thoughts too. I'm still laid up. Its killing me. Been put back on bed rest...blah. All I want to do is soap and can't

Nattynoo hope your on the mend Woman!!!!! I would love to have a meet up at some stage............Coffee Soap Swap.............Fun!!!!!!!

The soap is lovely. I saw the pics on LovinSoap yesterday and read you interview over there. You really do have a artistic gift.

Back