I'm BACK!!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupertspal42

Reaction score
Sorry for not being around lately, I was on a crazy trip.. well It took me about a week alone to get to Kuwait, then from Kuwait it took me another three days to get back to the states. I got my four day then for the past two weeks have been reintergrating back in Fort Hood and such. But i'm on leave now and i'm going to have internet acess now!! wooo!! anyways - thanks Deda for the goodies! We got them!! :D

Welcome Home , oh what a great feeling that must be . Very happy to hear you are home safe and sound. :D

Yeah! SO happy you're home safe!

The box wasn't from me, it was from all of the swappers in the Summer Swap, aren't they fantastic!

Can't wait to hear all about your adventures. What was the FIRST thing you did when you got back to your hometown? Did you have a party? Any good pics?

So happy that you're back on friendly soil. :D

We were wondering why we hadn't heard from you. Must be quite an adjustment to make.

Enjoy the R 'n R!!

Jude

OOHH THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE DELICIOUS SOAPS!! I've been using them all they are all so wonderful!! I am so happy to be back in the states.. it's been a little hard getting adjusted to civilians and loud noises and things like that. It's really difficult when i'm in a large crowd and I feel for my rifle and it's not there... lol but thanks everyone!! i'm looking forward to getting started with some M&P soap this week. I plan on ordering some Lye sometime soon. I have a few pictures but i'm at my parent's house and I'm using my mom's desktop so pictures will come later. i'll try to make more postings then what I have been haha it's hard when my mom's office is back in my parents bedroom.. a bit akward for me yet.. lol well thanks again everyone!!

So glad you are back safe and sound .When you start creating , don't forget we love to look at pics .:D

Kitn

Oh there you are! I had started a thread a couple of weeks ago asking if anyone had heard from you. So glad you're back.

So do they make you work during that "trave" time back or was it all just down time?

I can't wait to hear what you make first!

Welcome home!
zeo

well we had classes through out the day... usually was done by 3 or 4 though.. sometimes all I had to do was show up and then we were done the rest of the day lmao but yes i'm looking up an easy recipe right now so I can play around with some M&P soap!! muhahahahah MUHAHAHAHAAH :twisted:

Back