If you could only make three

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onugs

Reaction score
If you could only make three bar soaps what would they be?
This will be my next task. ;-)

Last edited:
My beer soap, pine tar, lavender and a natural no scent or color. Oh sorry you said 3, I really don't know which one I would drop.

I hear a lot about salt bars... what are they? Keep thinking it's likely not something I want, like a scrub type, but maybe I should ask what it is?

Salt bars aren't scrubby, best thing to do is try one first to see if it's something you want to make. Or maybe do a search here and read about them. They were first made by a soaper over on the Dish, if you don't find enough information here check out over there.

Oops, forgot to answer your original question. My three would be, my carrot soap, our "family soap" and my salt bars ( original recipe, not the 100% coconut kind). But that's today, tomorrow might be different.

decisions, decisions.......can't decide. For sure an unscented with my basic recipe (avocado, OO, palm, CO).

Oops, forgot to answer your original question. My three would be, my carrot soap, our "family soap" and my salt bars ( original recipe, not the 100% coconut kind). But that's today, tomorrow might be different.

sistrum would you mind sharing the original salt bar recipe with use
thanks rob

Latest posts

Back