I will NOT be productive today!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittywings

Reaction score
So... after having not had ANY time to myself recently, I decided today to not be productive at all! I worked til about 12:30 am last "night" and stayed up til 3:30 am cleaning the kitchen up and putting all of my soap stuff away (that's been there for months now) because I was NOT going to make anything today!
I took a shower straight away so I could be clean for my lazy day, instead of staying in my pj's and feeling gross til 9 pm. I DID make 2 trips on my bike to the grocery store and finally cloned the pizza from my favorite place and I also made some blueberry frozen yogurt from scratch.

I am finally now sitting down to play Resident Evil 5. My brother got it for me for my birthday in July and this is my first chance to turn on my xbox 360 (for a girl, I'm a secret computer nerd). Anyway, it is STRESSING ME OUT! (For those of you who saw "I am Legend" but don't play video games.... it's a bit along those lines). I just now stood there trying to shoot this zombie that was coming towards me but my gun just kept pointing at my partner!

Sheesh, I need to learn the controls!!!

Anyhoo... just sharing. :)

lol I feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel that :)

Its nice to find time to chill!

Im on Live all the time playin COD modern warfare lol... toooooo addictive..

kittywings said:
Do the Call of Duty games have a story to them? I need a story... ;)

they do... but not particularly great one lol

kind of models the whole Russian-German conflict during the WW...

resident evil scares me lol i need to play that with someone home lol

(cough) pu$$y (cough) ;)

Just kidding... certain games, I need it to be daytime.

Have you ever played any of the Fatal Frames? OMG! When I played the first one, I got to a certain point and I had to go to bed because I was going to San Diego in the morning... I WAS TERRIFIED! Nick is mean and has no imagination so he wouldn't let me leave the light on and he had no pity for me (we were staying at my grandmother's house in between ship contracts and I get a weird vibe there). He wouldn't even let me sleep on the other side of the bed (I don't like being by the door :().

Anyway, we got back in town a few days later and the cable guy who had come to work on my grandmother's tv had stolen the memory card from the playstation! I finally got a new one, but I had to start from scratch and by that time, Nick had gone back on the ship and my grandmother had gone to New Jersey for the rest of the summer. I PURPOSELY started playing the game at noon so I had plenty of daylight... I made it about 15 minutes and had to shut it off!
I finally ended up playing it when I was on my next ship because for some reason, I would feel like "the ghosts can't come this far off the shore/there's always tons of people awake on the ship." A friend came in my room for a bit and was watching me play... he left after a few minutes too saying it was way too scary! lol

Back