I fell in love

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miaow

Reaction score
with cphp. I was a hardcore cper and yesterday I tried cphp for the first time and have made 2 more batches since. Only problem is, I hate my mold! I've been using a pyrex glass breadpan type thing, and I don't like the size of the bars coming out. Anyway! Left to right is cp lavender with eo and lavender buds on top, cphp fresh cut grass scent, jasmine scent, and cinnamon/spice which made my WHOLE apartment smell like big red. Delicious.
3941150398_28c794668c.jpg

artisan soaps said:
I really like the one on the left!

Have you thought to cut the log lengthwise and then into smaller bars that way ? That will give a different dimension which you may prefer ;)

You just totally blew my mind. Hahaha!

Those look great! I'm thinking about making a jasmine soon.

I strictly do CPHP so far(I'm getting ready to try RTCP)and I can't believe how you all do so many batches. Don't you just hate washing everything up? My sweet husband does it all for me. Making more than one batch leaves so many dishes that it takes just as long to wash everything up! Plus, I don't have the kinda time. :D

I may be acronym impaired but what exactly is CPHP? Is it using a CP recipe but with the hot process method? Thanks

mom2tyler said:
I may be acronym impaired but what exactly is CPHP? Is it using a CP recipe but with the hot process method? Thanks

It means Crock Pot Hot Process. :D

aaaahh, here i've been thinking it meant cold pour hot process

i, too, am acronym impaired :lol:

They all look beautiful, but I really like the white one. It just looks so creamy. Do you now prefer the CPHP to CP?

do you know anyone with carpenter knowledge? it is so easy to make a log mold, then line w contact paper, cut bars with "taping" knife from hardware store, you will have perfect bars, nice colors on your bars.

Bnky said:
They all look beautiful, but I really like the white one. It just looks so creamy. Do you now prefer the CPHP to CP?
I honestly have not made cp since. :shock:

honor435 said:
do you know anyone with carpenter knowledge? it is so easy to make a log mold, then line w contact paper, cut bars with "taping" knife from hardware store, you will have perfect bars, nice colors on your bars.
I just bought a new silicone mold for $14 to see if I like it any. Has anyone used the green silicone mold from WSP?

Latest posts

Back