I am standing up and admitting ...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a FO, EO ho...fo’ sho’!
I keep a list of soaps that I want to make and must have ALL the FO, EO, herbs, powders etc...just in case I want to make that particular soap today. I have taken over a whole kitchen cabinet with just my soap stuff. I have an a serious problem

I am a FO Ho ....I have a whole shelf of FOs and I still want more. Umm, the entire Fragrance Formulator sample set at WSP is 50% right now, and I'm actually considering it. I have several of the individual scents that I haven't used yet....but, but....so many FOs that can be mixed! At 50% off! Help...

I have to admit that I too am a FOHO - I have masses already but a supplier had a special offer and I didnt already have them, and its nearly halloween, and it IS nearly Christmas...not that I am justifying buying another 15 or anything :)

Yes to all of the above!
craft.jpg:goodbye1:

I am a FO Ho ....I have a whole shelf of FOs and I still want more. Umm, the entire Fragrance Formulator sample set at WSP is 50% right now, and I'm actually considering it. I have several of the individual scents that I haven't used yet....but, but....so many FOs that can be mixed! At 50% off! Help...
Dangit.. I just got mine in from Aztec today and I perked up when i saw this.. I need help

Shall I mention my two large freestanding cabinets, 5 or 6 shelf, that are chuck full of fragrances and the racks that hold totes of fragrances. Then there the cabinet that holds the overflow. Now that is hording fragrances...My biggest fear is an earthquake, I would have to call hazmat to clean up. I do zip tie the cabinet doors hoping if /when an earthquake hits I will have a chance to catch the bottles before they break. My cabinets are braced to the wall so hopefully the whole cabinets do not go.

Latest posts

Back