Hummingbird swirl haha..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVivian

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1407130156.480032.jpg

I will never EVER be able to duplicate this (because it was an accident!) but LOOK!! I made a humming bird!! I'm so excited right now and the family thinks I'm crazy for being so happy about soap!!!

Amazing!! Love how families just don't get it... my partne, when asked which soap he likes better, says "... it's just soap..." :O

This is such a beautiful surprise ! It is really VERY precious ! Keep a bar or two !

So pretty and delicate, just like a little bird. It reminds me of the little sandpipers that scurry along the shoreline.

OMG.....that's one in a million! Just perfect. And thank goodness we have soap forums, so that we can share the things that are really important in life, with others who understand their importance. lol

It is beautiful! Too bad we can't do an instance replay in soaping.:p

Isg

The weird thing is that my daughter video recorded me making this because I like to post short soapmaking videos on my Instagram. So maybe I'll be able to replay it and see what I did. But I doubt I'd get that lucky :)

amazing! what kind of swirl was it?

Seven I did a simple 3 color drop, off to one side and then did one "swoop" of a hanger swirl through the drops. Are you on Instagram? I posted the video my username is soap.ish let me see if I can post it here.

Latest posts

Back