How to fold this style of soap box

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wellysoaper

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fold a box similar to this? Just looking for video or visual instructions. Thanks
Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 1.09.02 AM.png

If you look at the bottom of the bar, particularly the camera right bottom corner, you can see that the white label and the black bottom are not the same and not in line; the black bottom is a little smaller than the white label. I'm convinced this is just a wrapped label and the actual soap itself has a black layer at the bottom.

If you look at the bottom of the bar, particularly the camera right bottom corner, you can see that the white label and the black bottom are not the same and not in line; the black bottom is a little smaller than the white label. I'm convinced this is just a wrapped label and the actual soap itself has a black layer at the bottom.
In my head the whole time too, lol. I've been wondering why @wellysoaper has called it a “box” at all in the beginning. Thought what might be so difficult in gluing a string of paper to itself (cigar band) that you need instructions for it?
Regardless, having a box with a closed bottom is an entirely viable and attractive way to package soap, regardless if it started out with an misunderstanding of the effort that Sunny Bunny Garden's put into their packaging. :)

Cognitive dissonance as a marketing gag? Someone not too firm in mammal zoology? Idk, but I've heard that cat content goes like hot cakes in teh interwebz.

Back