Hot Process

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
IMG_2064.jpeg
This is a personal soap making victory for me. Nothing fancy about the bar. It’s just the almost perfect hot process soap I’ve been trying to achieve for about 8 months. I was about ready to give up trying, so happy I didn’t.

Reading about everyone’s experiences and comments in this forum has helped me so much. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge.

View attachment 73452This is a personal soap making victory for me. Nothing fancy about the bar. It’s just the almost perfect hot process soap I’ve been trying to achieve for about 8 months. I was about ready to give up trying, so happy I didn’t.

Reading about everyone’s experiences and comments in this forum has helped me so much. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge.
:dance:Well done!! Great color and I like the ridges.

View attachment 73452This is a personal soap making victory for me. Nothing fancy about the bar. It’s just the almost perfect hot process soap I’ve been trying to achieve for about 8 months. I was about ready to give up trying, so happy I didn’t.

Did you add yogurt to your hot process batter to make it more fluid?

Latest posts

Back