Hostess Gift for Home Party?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melharma

Reaction score
I'm doing my first home party in a couple of days and I have promised her a hostess gift for throwing it. I'm not really sure what to give her, if you have done this already before please let me know what you gave. I was thinking of just grabbing a couple of things and putting it in a basket or something but not really sure how much to put in there, how much should this cost retail? I have a couple special valentines day products, should her gift be a couple of these or from my regular line? Also, I make all kinds of bath and body stuff, lip stuff and soap

Thanks!

Maybe a couple of soaps, one regular and one valentine, a lip balm and one other thing (lotion or bath bomb or baggie of milk bath like we got in the swap) in a little basket or cute gift bag. That's 4 things, I would be thrilled to receive that!

I do it a bit differently. I give all hostesses a small gift, either a lip balm or a single bath sachet, something very inexpensive for me to make. Then I have various additional gifts for various levels of sales at the party (and the number of referrals from that party). I take the various gift bundles to the party for show, along with a card with the criteria for getting that gift.
My top two levels get a very nice gift set, in a lovely box, one is smaller than the other, with a few less gifts, but both have many products. This top 2 levels must have at least one party book at their party, as well as a good sales amount.

If you don't care to do it that way, I would give a gift from your regular line
so that if they like it they can buy more all year long. I would give something that you always have, and something that you want to push sales on. No matter what you give, I am sure the hostess will like either. Much luck with your party!

Back