Hmm. Where would I get this

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapyScrubs

Reaction score
I have a friend who wants me to make a gag gift soap. The gag is to be GARLIC scented. However I cannot find a supplier who has a garlic fragrance. Anyone know where I can find this? Or could I use garlic powder? Or would it be better if I smashed a clove and use that juice? Also would it be safe to use?

What about infusing some of your oil with crushed fresh garlic, lots of fresh garlic, and use that for your soap?

There is a garlic essential oil. If this is just a gag gift and you only need a small amount...I would infuse some olive oil and use it...or if you don't have time for that go to your nearest health food store ..I am sure they will have some garlic essential oil.

Mary Lou

hmm. I can't see tabitha's comment?
Would using garlic harm the skin or mucus membranes? As much as I love pranks I would hate for it to be potentially harmful.

thanks for the link deda

That is so weird because if i click edit, the message is there.

Let's try again:

www.tayloredconcepts.com
has some odd food scents. Check them out. You may want to phone them, it could take days to read through their entire scent list.

The soap fairies just don't like what you are saying, Tabitha.

Latest posts

Back