Hi from the UK!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tre

Reaction score
Hi everyone :wave:

Looking forward to reading all the treads. I am just starting to make soaps and no doubt will be asking for your help at some point!

See you all in the forums :)

Tre.....

Thank you everyone :)
I'm off to the beginners page. Thank you, Relle :-D

Don't forget, there is nothing wrong with asking questions first before you begin. The number of times that people ask why something didn't work and post a recipe or dodgy process step is too many to count. Let the ladies and gentlemen here give it the once over unless you are 100% sure of it and you can save yourself some heart ache.

Be warned, soaping can start to dominate parts of your life. Like picking up every oil in the supermarket and thinking about using it in a soap.

Don't forget, there is nothing wrong with asking questions first before you begin. The number of times that people ask why something didn't work and post a recipe or dodgy process step is too many to count. Let the ladies and gentlemen here give it the once over unless you are 100% sure of it and you can save yourself some heart ache.

Be warned, soaping can start to dominate parts of your life. Like picking up every oil in the supermarket and thinking about using it in a soap.

I really appreciate that, thank you! I will ask first as I have never made soap before and want to get it right :)

Thank you...

Back