Hi everyone! New poster here..

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickie

Reaction score
Well, I thought I would take the time to introduce myself. My name is Mickie, 43 single mom of 2, one is 21 and lives on his own (kinda)- and the other is minnie me and she`s 9.... I am a battery buyer/broker for my full time job.. I had a soap company for about 4-5 years when I got burned out... I was making like 400 bars every 2 weeks and doing shows etc every weekend... I did the CP soaps and lotion bars... Things got out of control though.. I went from like 10 scents to 30... Well, I got the "bug" again bad :shock: .. This time I am going to simplify things a bit... Maybe 6 scents..lol.. I also am going to try some melt and pour to see some variations that I couldn`t get with CP.. I found this board last night after searching endlessly for the empty and clear lotion stick containers.( not deodorant, I still have like 200) I lost a lot of my soap company info after a computer mishap, so if anyone has a good reasonable supplier of these I would greatly appreciate info! I look forward to chatting and sharing info!

Mickie

Hi nice to meet you.
I went through the same thing you did. My first time around, I got burned out. When I came back, I started with 10 scents.. and I went right back to almost 30 now lol..

Here is my source for the lotion sticks you are looking for.

http://www.greengirlbasics.com/

Hi Mickey, your so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey! Sorry, as most here know, I break out into singing quite often! :lol: Hi and welcome to the friendly soap forum! :)
Nice to meet you! I also have about 30 scents now in my collection. I always say Paul, stick to 5 to 10 max! I never do! :oops:

Paul... :wink:

(oooooooooooooh, Paul, I am tellin' Yorkie!)

I just forced myself to sell off 1/2 my fragrances. Now I am down to 50 :oops: .

I try & try to narrow my line down but it is a never ending battle. I don't do CP so it's a little differnt I know, but still!

Back