Hi All! It's me again...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I joined this group about 2 years ago, made a bunch of soap, and then went dormant. Previously, I had made soap for about 5 years, but then life changed and I didn't make any soap for about 13 years. Two years ago, I caught the bug again and made 200 bars but then lost the itch.

(You might remember me from my "Archeological Dig" where I pulled out tons of soap making stuff from storage and tried to remember what I did with it all. I had so much stuff! For example, I had 5 stick blenders. (I have no idea why.)

Anyway, after about a year and a half hiatus from this group, I am back and the itch to make soap is upon me again. I've spent days trying to find all my soap making gear, and finally, today, I put my hands on it. The only thing I am missing is the paper that I used to line my wooden molds. I had five rolls of it, but someone "helped" me by putting it in a "safe place". :shakinghead:

So, for now, I have a simple question: What do you use to line your wooden molds? Seems to me I was using freezer paper, but I am not sure. Can any of you suggest something? I'm anxious to make my first new batch, which will be... of course... PATCHOULI! (I can't get enough of that stuff!)

Latest posts

Back